2010年3月15日 星期一

創造財富的秘密心法

轉自: http://spline88.pixnet.net/blog/trackback/37bd316506/29704084

1 我是豐盛的源頭。I am the source of my abundance.

2 我專注於喜愛的事物而吸引它出現。I focus on what I love and thus draw it to me.

3 我的想法從愛出發並且非常正面。My thoughts are loving and positive.

4 我做選擇和成功的機會與日俱增。
My choices and possibilities are expanding every day.

5 我深愛並信賴我的想像力。
I love and trust my imagination.

6 我是無限的存有,我能創造我想要的一切。
I am an unlimited being. I can create anything I want.

7 我在腦海中描繪自己和別人豐盛的景象。I picture abundance for myself and others.

8 我活在豐盛的宇宙中,我擁有需要的每樣東西。I live in an abundance universe. I always have everything I need.

9 我散發自重﹑寧靜﹑愛﹑自在和快樂。
I radiate self-esteem, inner peace, love, well-being, and happiness.

10 我透過喜悅、活力和愛自己來創造財富與豐盛。I create money and abundance through joy, aliveness, and self-love.

11 我做的每一件事情都帶給我活力與成長。
Everything I do brings me aliveness and growth.

12 我明白想要事物的本質,我能得到它。I know the essence of what I want and I get it.

13 每一件我創造的事都實現了我自己。
Everything I create fulfills me.

14 我創造的事情比我想像中的更好。
The things I create are even better than I imagine them to be.

15 我凝聚能量對準我的目標。
My energy is focused and directed toward my goals.

16 我吸引金錢、繁榮與豐盛的磁力不斷增加。
I am increasingly magnetic to money, prosperity, and abundance.

17 我用能量來創造,好事總是輕易地來到。
I create what I want with energy. Good things come to me easily.

18 我相信並遵循內在的指引。I trust and follow my inner guidance.

19 我花時間靜默自省;我聆聽內在的指引。I spend quite reflective time; I hear my inner guidance.

20 我總是處於天時地利之中。I am always in the right place at the right time.

21 我遵循我最大的快樂而行。I follow my highest joy.

22 我用每件我做的事情讓自己感到光榮。I honor myself in everything I do.

23 我總是選擇最光明的途徑。I always choose the path of most light.

24 我以出於真誠地去做每件事為榮。I honor my integrity in all that I do.

25 我是個成功的人,我讓自己感到成功。
I am a success. I allow myself to feel successful.

26 我經常恭喜自己。I congratulate myself often.

27 我原諒自己,知道我已經盡力做好一切。I forgive myself, knowing that I did the best I knew how at the time.

28 我允許自己擁有想要的一切。
I give myself permission to have what I want.

29 我的信念創造實相;我相信我擁有無限豐盛。My beliefs create my reality. I believe in my unlimited prosperity.

30 我選擇帶給我活力與成長的信念。
I choose beliefs that bring me aliveness and growth.

31 我相信的事總是為我創造好事。My beliefs create good thing for me.

32 我值得享有豐盛。
I deserve abundance.

33 金錢滾滾而來,我非常豐盛富足。
Money flows in my life. I am prosperous.

34 我各方面生活的能量都開放而暢流。My energy is open and flowing in every area of my life.

35 我總是收入大於支出。
I always have more money coming in than going out.

36 我允許自己擁有的比我夢想中的更多。I allow myself to have more than I ever dreamed possible.

37 宇宙以完美的方式運作,總是為我創造更高的益處。
The universe works in perfect ways. It always serves my higher good.

38 我的債務代表我和別人對於我未來賺取財富能力的信任。My debts represent my and others’ belief in my future earning ability.

39 我做的每件事都增加我的評價和價值。
My value and worth are increased by everything I do.

40 我的一切經驗是獲得力量,明晰和願景的機會。
All my experiences are opportunities to gain more power, clarity, and vision.

41 我送愛給恐懼。 恐懼就是我的內在等待被愛的地方。I send love to my fears. My fears are the places within me that await my love.

42 我談論成功與繁盛,我說的話能夠激勵並啟發別人。I speak of success and prosperity. My words uplift and inspire others.

43 我活在豐盛的世界,我的宇宙一切美好。
I live in an abundant world. All is perfect in my universe.

44 宇宙是安全、豐盛與友善的。
The universe is safe, abundance, and friendly.

45 我只期望最好的事,它如我所期地發生了。I expect only the best to happen and it does.

46 我相信我創造豐盛的實力不斷增加。I trust my ever-increasing ability to create abundance.

47 我接受繁榮和豐盛進入我的生命。
I accept prosperity and abundance into my life.

48 我相信每一件事都在適當的時間,以最美好的方式發生。I trust that everything comes at the perfect time and in the perfect way.

49 我誠服於更高的益處。I surrender to my higher goods.

50 我每天用行動展現愛。
I demonstrate love with action every day.

51 我連結宇宙的無限豐盛。I am linked with the unlimited abundance of the universe.

52 我做喜愛的事,金錢與豐盛不斷地湧向我。
As I do what I love, money and abundance flow freely to me.

53 我要做出一項獨特、特別的貢獻。
I have a unique, special contribution to make.

54 我做的每件事都為宇宙增添美麗、和諧、秩序與光明。Everything I do adds beauty, harmony, order, and light to the universe.

55 我掌管自己的命運;我建構自己的人生。I am in charge of my destiny. I am the builder of my life.

56 我尊重並運用自己的特殊技藝和能力。
I honor and use my special skills and abilities.

57 我透過向內觀照而非向外尋求,找到我的人生志業。
I find my life’s work by looking within rather than without.

58 我珍貴的才藝和天賦是我擁有的財富。
I have a wealth of valuable skills and talents.

59 我現在就擁有理想的生活。
I now have my ideal life.

60 我知道我喜愛什麼,我做我喜愛的事。I know what I love to do and I do it.

61 我讓我的思考與夢想天馬行空,毫無限制。I allow myself to think and dream in unlimited ways.

62 一切答案在我心中,我遵循內在的智慧。All answers are within me. I follow my inner wisdom.

63 我是一個珍貴的人,我的道途十分重要。
I am a valuable person. My path is important.

64 我珍惜我的時間和能量。I value my time and energy.

65 我的道途與人生志業是我最優先的要務。
My path and life’s work are my highest priorities.

66 我接受並喜愛現在的自己。
I accept and love myself for who I am right now.

67 我尊重並珍惜我的創意和想法。I honor and value my creativity and ideas.

68 我是個特殊、獨特的人。I am a special, unique person.

69 我的日子充滿樂趣和有意義的活動。
My days are filled with fun and meaningful activities.

70 我讓自己成就一切的可能。I give myself permission to be all I can be.

71 我堅持我的人生道途;我選擇活力與成長。
I commit to my path. I choose aliveness and growth.

72 我遵從我的心。I follow my heart.

73 我能夠心想事成。I can have what I want.

74 我邀請並允許好事進入我的生命。I invite and allow good to come into my life.

75 我順隨能量而動,我明白發生的每一件事情都為了給我更高的益處。I flow with the current. I know that everything happens for my higher good.

76 我對機會保持敏銳的覺察並充分利用它們。I am alert to my opportunities and I use them well.

77 我釋放不能帶給我更高益處的事,也請它們離開我。
I release anything that is not for my higher good and ask it to release me.

78 我喜愛並以我創造的每一件事為榮。I love and honor everything I create.

79 我藉由改變自己而改變周圍的世界。
I change the world around me by changing myself.

80 我用愛與正面的態度做每件事情。
I bring love and a positive attitude to everything I do.

81 我輕鬆而不費力地創造我想要的一切。
I create what I want easily and effortlessly.

82 我吸引好事,它也吸引我。
I am magnetic to my higher good and it is magnetic to me.

83 當我踏上道途,我被豐富地供給所需的一切。I am abundantly provided for as I follow my path.

84 我知道自己的價值,我以自己的價值為榮。
I know my value. I honor my worth.

85 人們重視並尊重我的工作。
People value and honor my work.

86 我總是給出最好的。I always give my best.

87 我花的每一分錢都增加社會的財富,它會倍增回到我身邊。All the money I spend enriches society and comes back to me multiplied.

88 我花用與賺取的金錢都帶給我喜悅。All the money I spend and earn brings me joy.

89 我在身邊環繞能顯示我的活力與能量的事物。I surround myself with things that reflect my aliveness and energy.

90 我欣賞“我是“與“我有“的一切。I appreciate all that I am and all that I have.

91 我欣賞自己,我感謝生活的美好。I appreciate myself. I give thanks for my wonderful life.

92 我開放去接受。I am open to receive.

93 我給別人的也是送給自己的禮物,我付出時便收獲。Everything I give to others is a gift to myself. As I give I receive.

94 我送出的禮物能夠帶給別人好處和力量。
Every gift I give serves and empowers other people.

95 每一樣我送出的禮物都能榮耀並認出別人真正的價值。Everything I give others honors and acknowledges their worth.

96 我對自己慷慨大方。
I give generously to myself.

97 我盡力用我的言語和行為服務別人。I serve others to the best of my ability in all I say and do.

98 每一次的能量交流我都體驗清晰與和諧。I experience clarity and harmony in all my energy exchanges.

99 我所花的每一分錢都感覺很好。I feel good about all the money I spend.

100 我總是被指引到更高的解答。
I am always being guided to the higher solution.

101 我聽從心的智慧。
I listen to the wisdom of my heart.

102 我總是幫助別人成為贏家,別人贏了,我也贏了。
I always look for ways to make the other person a winner;
as I help others win, I win as well.

103 我生活的每個面向都很豐盛。
I have abundance in every area of my life.

104 我的繁榮富足也讓別人富足。
My prosperity prospers others.

105 每一個人的成功都幫助我成功。
Everyone’s success contributes to my success.

106 我送出祝福期望別人更加豐盛。I send others thoughts of their increased prosperity.

107 我的金錢是帶給自己和別人好處的源頭。My money is a source of good for myself and others.

108 我的存款像磁鐵一般為我吸引更多財富。
My savings act as a magnet to draw more money.

109 我的經濟獨立而自由。I am financially independent and free.

110 我的財富是等待命令為我在生活中創造美好的能量。All my money is energy awaiting my command to create good in my life.

111 我的財富為我創造更多豐盛,喜悅與活力。All my money is working for me to increase my abundance, joy, and aliveness.

112 我選擇活出豐富的人生。
I choose to live an abundant life.

113 我愛我自己
I love myself.

114 一切都有最好的安排。Everything is well happened.

*** 看更多歐林訊息 ***
類別: 歐林訊息(全球冥想)

0 留言:

訂閱:使用E-Mail 訂閱全站

謝謝您的閱讀,祝您圓滿豐盛~

廣告看版