Creating the Relationship You Want創造你想要的關係
I relax my body. 我放鬆我的身體。
I take a few slow, gentle breaths in. 我慢慢地和緩地吸氣。
As I breathe in I go inward, 當我呼氣時我進入我的內在
entering the world of my thoughts and feelings. 進入我的情感及思緒的世界裡
I imagine I am connecting 我想像我與
with the center of my being, 我的內在中心
a place of great love and wisdom. 與一個偉大的愛與智慧之處相連
I call back to myself any energy 我喚回我任何
I have scattered out in the universe. 散逸在宇宙的能量
I am growing centered and peaceful. 我回歸中心變得更為平和
I put down any burdens that are 我放下任何
not mine to carry. 不屬於我的重擔
I affirm that everyone in my life 我深信我生命中的每一個人
has a higher self and soul 都有著
that is always looking after them. 照顧著他們的大我及靈魂
Any lessons they are experiencing 任何他們所體驗到的課題
are exactly what they need to experience 都是他們真正需要體驗的
to grow stronger and wiser. 這使他們變得更為強壯且睿智
I put my hand on my heart 我將手放在我的心前
and I say to myself, 我對我自已說
"I love you. 「我愛你。
You are a good person, 你是一個好人,
doing the best you know how." 你以最好的方式做任何事。」
I know that loving myself is the 我知道愛我自己是
most important stepto having what I want in a relationship. 擁有我想的關係的最重要步驟。
I think of someone with whom 我想起一個
I want to create a loving relationship. 我希望與他建立愛的關係的人。
I know that I can only change myself, 我知道我可以改變我自己
and I release any need 我釋放任何要求
for the other person to change. 別人改變的需要。
I can change my reactions to others 我可以改變我對別人的反應
and thus change my relationships. 因此來改變我們的關係。
I think of the other person as a mirror. 我想像這人是一面鏡子
Whatever this person is not giving me 這人不給我的任何事物
is a reflection of something 就是
I am not giving myself. 我沒有給予我自己的事物的反映
I think of the essence of what 我思索
I want in this relationship. 我在這段關係中所想要的本質
This might be a feeling of connection 可能是愛的相連
,love,or being appreciated and noticed. 或是被欣賞被關注
As I note what I want from the other person 當我注意到我想從這個人身上得到什麼時
I reflect on how I can give this to myself. 我想像我如何給我自己我從這段關係中所想要的
As I give this quality to myself, 當我給我自己這項本質
I attract relationships 我吸引這段關係也能給予我
that give this to me as well. 如同我所給予自己的這本質
I let go of any forms or particular ways 我釋放
I want the other person 我想要這人以任何形式及特定方式表現這本質的想法
to express this essence. I open to receive these feelings 我開放的接受
from this person 這人
in any form 以任何形式
and in any way. 及任何方法來表達這些感覺
I open to receive this essence 我開放的接受
from everyone and anyone. 來自每一個人及任何人的這項本質
I create what I want in a relationship 我以
by focusing on what I love 關注在我所愛
about the other person 這人的部份來創造我想要的關係
and what is right about our relationship, 以及在我們的關係中什麼是正向的
rather than focusing on what is wrong. 來取代將焦點放在什麼是不對勁的
I express what I love and appreciate 我表達我愛及欣賞
about the other person 這人的部份
with my words, actions, and thoughts. 以我的話語、行動及想法。
I think about what 我想著什麼
I am giving to this relationship, 是我在這段關係中所能給予的
rather than about what I am getting. 來取代我所想要的。
I reflect on something loving I can 我想出我能
do for this person, 為這人做什麼來表達我的愛
and I do it. 而我也做到了
I feel good about myself 我相信我是美善的
no matter how the other person 不論其他人
is acting toward me. 如何對我
I honor myself 我以
in all that I do. 我所做的所有為榮
I now have the relationships 我現在擁有
I want in my life, 我生命中所想要的關係
and I have let go of those 我讓那些
that do not honor me. 無法榮耀我的關係離去
I know when to stay in a relationship, 我知道當我留在這段關係中多久
and I know when to leave. 而且我知道我何時要離開
All my relationships are 我所有的關係
supportive and loving. 都是支持著我且充滿愛的